Tru Earth Eco-strips Zero Waste Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. One pack provides 32 loads of laundry.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Help keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauramine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual water
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Clean, green, and simple!
The laundry detergent you use, should be as sensitive to your skin as it the environment.
It is our mission to put your family first, and is why our eco-strips are hypoallergenic and paraben free.
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this planet.
Gentle Enough for Even the Most Sensitive Skin
Not only are Tru Earth Eco-Strips incredibly convenient, we pride ourselves on safety and health. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are hypoallergenic, vegan friendly and Paraben-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Detergent that cares about our planet - 94% less transportation pollution
Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, Tru Earth Eco-Strips helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
No More Measuring - No More Mess
Uncompromising Cleaning Power
Experience Uncompromising Cleaning power that
- Removes The Toughest Stains
- Reveals Vibrant Colours
- Restores Radiant Whites