Handcrafted Local Beeswax Candle - 30+ Hrs Burn Time
These small-batch hand-poured beeswax candles are made with locally sourced beeswax and hand-braided cotton wicks. Burning beeswax candles are believed to have numerous health advantages including:
- Neutralizing pollutants - burning beeswax candles produce negative ions which help to neutralize pollutants in the air. They help to eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the air, improving breathing and easing allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Lower toxicity - these candles are 100% beeswax and therefore do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned.
- Relaxation - the delicately natural smell of beeswax candles can aid in relaxation.
- The wax itself is a recycled by-product from local honey production
- 30+ hours of burn time
- Trim your wicks for the ultimate clean burn
- never leave candles unattended
- We offer a recycling program for our candle containers