Local Organic Handcrafted Upcycled 100% Beeswax 8 oz Candles - 25+ Hrs Burn Time
Two amazing women in Guelph make these natural sustainable beeswax candles that add that sweet scent of honey and make your home feel cozy.
- All candles are hand-poured into up-cycled mason jars and
- 100% pure beeswax sourced from a local organic apiary
- Each 16 oz candle is created with a hand-braided 100% cotton wick
- 25+hours+ of burn time
- The wax itself is a recycled by-product from local honey production
- We offer a recycling program for the candle container
- Neutralizing pollutants - burning beeswax candles produce negative ions which help to neutralize pollutants in the air. They help to eliminate dust, odours and mold in the air, improving breathing and easing allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Lower toxicity - these candles are 100% beeswax and therefore do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned.
- Relaxation - the delicately natural smell of beeswax candles can aid in relaxation.
All items are handmade in Guelph, ON ♥ Sustainable + Ethical
Eco Pretty pieces are FINAL SALE.