Beeswax Food Wraps Reusable Zero-Waste Kitchen 3 Pack
Say good-bye to plastic wrap in the kitchen and be a friend to the earth.
These food wraps are made from locally-sourced beeswax, reclaimed boiled cotton, organic jojoba oil and pine resin. They can be reused hundreds of times! Just the warmth of your hands will seal it to itself as you fold it closed or wrap it around a dish you want to cover.
- Size: Set of 3 (8″, 11″, and 13″ square)
- Material: cotton, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and beeswax
- Care: To clean, simply wipe with a warm damp cloth and hang or lay flat to dry. Not to be used with meat as they cannot be washed with hot water.
- Condition: New (Condition Guide)
- Add a note with your order at checkout to request a specific colour
Product handmade by female-owned All Things Preserved in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada ♥ Sustainable + Ethical + Waste Free
Note: This product is excluded from any promotions or loyalty discounts.