Turkish Towel / Throw Blanket Shawl Pestemal - Lilac Stripe
Regular price $46.00
- Size: 68" L x 36" W
Turkish Towel Benefits & Uses
- Thin & Lightweight. Turkish towels are much thinner than an average bath towel, so they are easy to pack and ideal for travel – be it a quick trip to the beach or an extended vacation.
- Superior Absorbency
- Softens with Time
- Versatility. While most commonly used as a bath or beach towel, a Turkish towel can also be used as a throw blanket, sarong, scarf, or tablecloth.
- Dries quickly
- Natural fibers
- A pestemal is an original Turkish bath towel that is flat-woven with a raw edge trimming tassel made of Turkish cotton
- Made in Turkey
- Hand made items may have some natural imperfections
- Turkish towels, also known as peshtemal, fouta, or hammam towels, have been around a long time. Originating in 17th century Turkey
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Care: wash in cold or medium heat water, on a gentle cycle, with similar colors. or hand wash to help maintain tassels. Don't use bleach or fabric softener. Conventional fabric softener will actually make your towel less absorbent. To remove excess detergent, add a cup of white vinegar to the wash once a month or so.
- Condition: New With Tags (Condition Guide)
Product From Turkey ♥ Sustainable + Ethical