As the days get cooler, I want to help you dress for the weather and still feel cute. How often do you feel kinda blah and then when you put some effort into yourself you feel more confident, maybe sitting or standing a little taller? Lots of us are visiting people outside since it’s the safest way to physically distance those we love outside of our bubble. And if you know me by now, you know I love dressing up any chance I get.
Some of my tips for keeping cozy:
- 𝑳𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓. Proper layering helps you make the most of your cold weather clothing and prevent dangerous exposure. It does this by helping maintain your core body heat and by protecting you from cold air
- 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 for your Pockets (we just got some in by Eco Pretty!) They are infused with lavender essential oil, are made with flax seed since it hold heat longer than rice and upcycled of course.
- 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 to keep your warmth
- 𝑻𝒆𝒂 & 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔. Grab a reusable thermal beverage container and stay warm outside. We have awesome reusable tea bags too.
- 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 (think wool, silk, cashmere, flannel, faux fur, fleece)