Every piece of clothing at Le Prix that features a tiger has been beloved and coveted. And after doing a quick search, Animal Planet had some fascinating tiger symbols from around the world that can help you channel courage and strength during this interesting year.
- The tiger is one of the12 Chinese Zodiac Animals. People born in the year of the tiger are thought to be competitive, self-confident, and brave.
- As a spirit animal, the meaning for the tiger is said to be willpower, courage, and personal strength.
- Tiger print in Tantric Buddhism represents the transformation of anger into wisdom and insight, and is thought to protect the meditator from outside harm or spiritual interference.
- Some recognize tigers and dragons as powerful symbols representing the balanced forces of yin and yang.
- The Chinese god of wealth, Tsai Shen Yeh, is often shown sitting on top of a tiger to emphasize his power.
- In Hinduism, warrior goddess Durga is often depicted riding a tiger while carrying weapons.
Shop this All Saints designer dress I got in Miami, Florida and with the dark distressed look, its perfect for Fall layering.