Going down south is like a dream and you can work on your Salsa dancing skills. You can take advantage of kayaking, wind surfing, and beach volleyball too.
So with the mix of adventure and nights out at nice dinners and clubs, we made a list of what to bring – and only the essentials. Everything must be used while you're away!
What To Bring
- 2 swim suits (one for sun & one for fun) + 1 rash guard + 1 coverup
- 2 pairs of shorts (athletic)
- 2 t-shirts (some kind of Dry-Fit)
- 2 Sports Bras
- 1 pair of athletic shoes
- 5 tops (1 tee & 4 sleeveless)
- 2 skirts, 1 pair of cropped pants & 1 pair of shorts
- 7 dresses (easy to go from day to night for dinner and dancing)
- 2 pairs of sandals (1 functional & 1 dressy)
- Sunglasses & Hat
- 2 jackets (cotton) for breezy nights + 1 scarf
- 1 Light & waterproof rain shell
- 2 fun necklaces & 2 pairs of earrings
- 2 Purses (One for day & one for night)
- Panties, socks, bralettes & PJs
Toiletries & Miscellaneous
- Sunscreen SPF 1000 (JK but seriously, really high)
- Face products (I have a 6 step system that I love) & face masks
- Bug repellent
- Natural Deodorant
- Hydrating & natural Body cream (for drying salt and sun)
- Makeup (for nights out)
- Mini DIY Medicine Cabinet in one bottle (Gravol, Benadryl, Advil, Multivitamin, Immodium, BandAids, Polysporin)
- Razor & Tweezers
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Ziplock bag to keep essentials dry
- Headphones (for the plane)
- Conditioner (shampoo is ok at the hotels but I am never satisfied with the conditioner)
- Ear Plugs
Don’t forget: Get travel insurance and really read what it covers and the steps required to make a claim. You don't want to get stuck with a hotel bill from a flight delay that you thought was covered.
But all in all, this will help you be packed and ready to go. Enjoy some much needed Vitamin D and Vitamin Sea. What else do you bring when you go down South?
Still don't feel like packing? We offer Travel Packing services here.