Handmade Zero Waste Beeswax, Grapeseed and Coconut Oil Lotion Bars
Two amazing women in Guelph make these unscented (but smell a touch like honey from the beeswax) sustainable lotion bars.
All The Goodness in These Lotion Bars:
- All lotion bars are hand-poured
- With 100% pure beeswax sourced from a local organic apiary
- The wax itself is a recycled by-product from local honey production
- The packaging is reused origami paper
SIZE: Heart - ~12 grams / Wheel - ~35 grams
- USES: Heart - 2-4 weeks / Wheel - 4-6 weeks
STORAGE: Keep in an airtight container.
Beeswax - carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These properties help with chapped skin, forms a protective layer allowing moisture to stay in while allowing the skin to breathe and not clog pores.
Coconut oil - reduces inflammation, keeps skin moisturized and aids in healing wounds.
Grapeseed oil - moisturizes skin, tightens pores, reduces the appearance of scars.
All items are handmade in Guelph, ON using sustainably sourced materials. All production is waste-free ♥ Sustainable + Ethical
Note: This product is excluded from any promotions or loyalty discounts.